Saturday, November 10, 2012

Blog – November 2012 Challenge FAIL!

Okay, so I just realized that I did not do a blog yesterday, November 8, 2012.  EKK, it was such a busy day that it didn’t even cross my mind.  So here goes for the reminder of the month.  I know I can’t get 100% now but I should stick it out and complete the rest of it anyways. I’m always the one where as soon as I screw it up, I’m done. I’m trying to change that around for myself.  Oh and on that note of not doing a blog yesterday I didn’t write one single word for NaNo either.  Bad me, right?  So now I’m 2,000 words behind on NaNo and missing a day of blogging.  I can recover; for once I’m not feeling the absolute worthlessness of screwing up. I know I missed. 
Now I was supposed to post this yesterday...and again didn't get to it. this time I blame getting a new phone! Either way I'll keep going as best as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment