Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day1 – Blog for November 2012



So I’ve decided to try and do both, though actually saying and writing that I’ve decided that is a jinx all by itself.  I’m going to try and not think about that decision and just plug along each day and try my best.  I want to set these goals and make decisions but if I ponder on them to much then I don’t actually do them.  Ah the dilemmas in my life. Really, if that’s all I have then I’m doing awesome. I’ve been working on my outline for my story and using Nano to try and push myself to work on it more.  I like it and I want to tell it whether anyone else wants to read it or not I’m going to put it out there. I’m actually going to do this for myself which is a giant step for me.  I normally want to do things to have the positive reaction from others on what I do. I really like hearing other people give me praise so I do a lot of things to get that.  Well it seems I might actually do something for myself, all for me, selfish!  For me that is a good thing and a positive step, at least that’s my view. I’m pretty sure there are plenty of people out there that have the same thoughts I do and are going through the same deals as I am.  I hope they read this or do something like I am and are successful with it.  If I’m successful with this then that’s one step forward for me and anyone who is like me. Huzzah for such positive humanitarian thoughts, right? This is just like a journal for me to talk about things so that’s what I’m doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment