Saturday, November 3, 2012

Blog – Day 3 – November 2012



Its day 3 and I’m still going strong; huzzah for me.  I’ve also been keeping up on my number count, or maybe a little over.  Yes, I know it’s only day 3 but for me it’s a great thing when I’ve made it past that two day mark.  Now to work on making it past the 3 day mark.  It’s Saturday, so I’ve choosen my reward(s) for writing as playing WoW for a certain amount of time before I get back to writing.  Yes, I do play that game. Yes, I do like that game.  Luckily over the years I have learned to moderate my game play which is a very good.  Now I have my awesome husband who loves to play and will only play if I don’t want to.  This allows me to think about the other things, projects, chores I need to do and gets me to do them so that he can enjoy playing. As I save this entry I realize that I have labeled each day with what day number it is. I then say what day it is in my writing. I guess I just want to make sure that you’re up to speed with me? Yeah….that’s right, that’s what I’m doing. I just got done reading a little blog on LLO for NaNoWriMo and it hit home for me.  Keith K. wrote, ” Don’t wish your life away or try to live in the future as someone hoping to look back on the past. It’ll only rip the space-time continuum. I’ve done the math.” I feel that’s exactly what I do; I want to be done with the writing so I can enjoy the end part. It’s something I struggle with.  What he continues to say about this subject is very inspiring.  Here’s the link: 
Enjoy the read and back to work on my story! I’m at 4939 and counting on this Saturday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment